Friday, February 22, 2013

Tal Aviv, Israel


So this is the vacation project. I chose Tel Aviv, Israel. To clarify in the budget, I count shopping and souvenirs as two separate things because I define souvenirs as things bought for other people while shopping is done for myself. "Amusement" is for the amusement parks and the ice skating rink. There are a ton of tours to choose from and each one takes you to a different part of Tel Aviv and some even take you out of Tel Aviv. There are also a ton of museums in Israel as well.
In case you were wondering, I am floating the bowling ball of Israel. In a previous post I revealed my ability to levitate bowling balls, obviously I would carry that skill with me to Israel.

P.S. I am staying there for 6 days. And the hotel costs $319/night. The hotel name is Shalom Hotel & Relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment